Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this agreement within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (8OPENINGS Martin & Tempel GbR, Gürtelstr. 14, 10247 Berlin) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will transfer back all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you provide a different type of delivery than the one offered by us, the cheapest standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In no case will you be charged for this redemption. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier date.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the withdrawal of this contract. The time limit is respected if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of them which is not necessary for the examination of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation
The right of withdrawal does not exist
- for deliveries of goods that are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. Shirts with your photo, your own material and your name) or
- in the case of delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and are manufactured specifically on request, or
- in the case of delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if their sealing has been removed after delivery.
Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
8OPENINGS Martin & Tempel GbR
– Hereby I/we (*) revoke (s) the contract concluded by me/us (*) concerning the purchase of the following goods (*)/The provision of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (on paper only)
(*) Delete the incorrect.